Join the Community that Offers an Alternative Approach to Financial Planning
Take Back Control
of Your Money
- Emphasizing strategies that keep you on solid financial ground and keep you off the investment roller coaster of the stock market.
- Providing savings alternatives to banks that offer privacy and protection for your financial future./li>
- Revolutionizing the advisor/client relationship by eliminating standard “management fees” and other charges that hinder your financial performance.
- Teaching you how to protect what you already have and how to grow and build from it.
We anticipate changes in the financial landscape and proactively prepare instead of reacting after changes occur.
We focus on protecting what you’ve already built, so you’re always moving forward instead of covering for losses.
We use creative, outside-the-box thinking to generate wealth-building opportunities.
We are always looking to go beyond “good enough”; our mission is to help our clients and others reach for abundance.
We empower others to regain control of their finances by providing education, tools, and self-help resources.
We promote flexible strategies that can be implemented at your discretion; you remain in the driver’s seat.
The Prosperity Economics Movement Difference
The PEM philosophy and approach to personal finance is based on a prosperous way of thinking that helps clients and advisors “reach for the mountain tops” with their financial dreams. Compare our philosophy to that of typical financial planning:
A prosperous way of thinking
Pursues wants and dreams beyond limitations
Keeps you always in control of your money and decisions
Focuses on achieving freedom and abundance
Builds independent flexibility and confidence through education
Encourages increased cash movement and a continual flow of money
Promotes 401(k) alternatives and IRA alternatives that minimize long-term tax implications
The old way of thinking
Typical Financial Planning
Defines success as simply meeting specified needs, not exceeding them
Decisions influenced by the wrong focus; money controlled by banks and institutions
Focuses on building “enough” for retirement
Builds reliance on a “trusted” advisor
Encourages a “hold” strategy where assets remain stagnant and locked in place
Promotes maximum contributions to 401(k)s and IRAs with long-term tax consequences
Are You Ready?
Claim Your Free Book Now
Co-founder of The Prosperity Economics Movement, Kim Butler, has spent her career in the personal finance space. She is frequently sought as a subject matter expert for whole life insurance and alternative investments, and she used her expertise to boil down these strategies for investing experts and non-experts alike. In this book, you’ll discover:
- The centuries-old wealth-building method that helps your money grow without taxes
- The best strategies for building prosperity at any life stage
- How to benefit from your life insurance while you’re still alive
- …. And many other surprising tips for living prosperously!
Read Our Blog
At the end of 2020, something major happened in the life insurance industry. While there are mixed reviews for how this change will effect life
“Saving money is something we can control. It may not be easy…but saving money is possible.” — Kim D. H. Butler If you’re wondering how
For some time, Bitcoin has been making waves in the market, and digital currencies are changing the way we think about money. Peter Diamandis, founder