Surprising Strategies to Build Life-Long Prosperity
Get Your Free Copy of Live Your Life Insurance TODAY!
From the Author
- I wrote Live Your Life Insurance to give people very specific guidance on getting the most out of a life insurance policy. What does that mean, exactly? Life insurance is kind of a funny product because we call it life insurance, but SO MANY people think of it as death insurance. Most people think you only use a life insurance policy when you die.
- It’s this very myth that I set out to correct in my book. In fact, there are all kinds of permanent life insurance policies designed to be used while you’re still living!
- To guide you through this process, I’ve organized the book into three separate sections:
- The first section is the typical starting point for someone who is relatively new to life insurance. Whether you’re 20 years old or 50 years old, this section is phase one of teaching you to think about life insurance as a product and live your life insurance during your working years.
- Phase two gives you actionable steps for using life insurance during what most people consider their retirement years. Although these strategies differ from those in phase one, you don’t necessarily need to be retired to learn from the advice in this section.
- Finally, phase three will teach you all about how to get the most out of your life insurance policy by using it strategically, even in your later years. People are living longer lives – into their 80s, 90s, and even 100s – and this phase will teach you how to get every ounce of value from your policy.
- There are several other books out on the market about infinite banking and similar topics, but Live Your Life Insurance is the most comprehensive book available designed specifically for the owner of the policy – it shows you exactly how YOU can benefit from your policy while you’re still living.
- Inside you’ll find stories from some of our clients, including specific examples of how they’ve used their life insurance policies and how you can do the same. I highly recommend this book for anyone interested in learning more about whole life insurance and how it can be a benefit to both your beneficiaries AND you during your lifetime. Grab your copy today.